Tuesday, October 1, 2013

DIY Chandelier

I had been browsing Pinterest like crazy for a good DIY chandelier.  I even goggled it and came up with nothing. Finally I gave in and spent $40 on an old vintage (bright gold) chandelier that I found in a cute little antique shop downtown St. Augustine after one of my sessions there.  I was excited cause it was something that I wouldn't have to do much work to.  Although, if you know me and DIY stuff I am all for it to save some money. I guess it just got to the point where I really needed one ASAP. So took it back to my studio and began to use it.  Just yesterday I spray painted it white because now that I have my new studio in Atlanta, GA white would be perfect.  So here I am months later after never finding that perfect DIY chandelier and I log onto FB this morning and BAM, right on my newsfeed is one of the photogs I follow posting her DIY chandelier that she found from Pinterest.  I was so excited because I could do this for the studio bathroom! YAY!!

Thank you J Morgan Images for sharing!!

http://jmorganintimates.com/boudoir-photography-confidence/diy-beaded-chandelier-tampa-boudoir-photographer


No comments:

Post a Comment